Table of Contents
- Use of this website
- Creating Accounts
- Purchasing Online
- Promotions & Competitions
Restrictions and use of this website
The term ‘R. Brown & Son’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 23 Hallam Road, Stenhousemuir. Our company registration number is SC312950. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You can now use and order from our website as a ‘guest’, meaning you no longer need to create an account. However, creating an account has benefits. Creating an account will simplify and speed-up your shopping experience for future correspondence with the site and our service to you. You will need to create an account if you wish to leave comments and rate products on our website, or view past order information.
Our online store has been launched to allow our customers the ability to order our products using a computer or smart-phone, to be delivered locally within certain Falkirk districts (Scotland), or collected from our shop in Stenhousemuir. You can contact the shop for all other queries using our Contact Form.
Payments are processed via PayPal (no account required) and our shop payment gateway provider for Debit/Credit cards.
We aim to process your order as quickly as possible, however please note that we close at 4pm each day. Depending on your selection of receiving your order, Delivery or Collection, you will be presented with a drop-down calendar to select the best day that suits you. Please note, our Shop Collection service is Monday – Wednesday – Friday, and our Home-Delivery days are Tuesday – Thursday – Saturday.
We strive to prepare the highest quality produce for you at all times, from market to plate. We will do everything possible to make your shopping experience with us match our reputation.
Click & Collect
Upon successful payment of your order, you will receive an email with details about your order. Collections will be restricted to certain days/times as stated at Checkout on our site. For further information on our ‘Click & Collect’ service please read this page.
- There is no Minimum Order applied to orders for shop collection.
Upon successful payment of your order, you will receive an email with details about your order, including the day your order will be delivered. Deliveries will be restricted to certain days/times. Please see our Local Delivery page for further details.
Promotions & Competitions
Plenty for Twenty
Our “Plenty for Twenty” competition is no longer held on the Facebook platform due to increased security concerns for our customers and followers. Instead, we now run our Plenty for Twenty weekly giveaway 100% in-store. With every purchase of a Plenty for Twenty pack, online & in-store, we will place the customer’s name into our weekly prize-draw to win a prize Plenty for Twenty pack.
You can join our Mailing List if you’d like to be kept informed of future competitions and promotions.
- To be eligible to enter our “Plenty for Twenty” competition you must purchase a Plenty for Twenty pack, in-store or online.
- “Plenty for Twenty” is open to everyone above the age of 16.
- In-store entrants must supply their full name & contact number at the time, and place it in the box provided.
- Online entrants are automatically entered.
- Winner must collect their prize from our shop in Stenhousemuir.
- The winner must collect their prize before the end of the weekly promotion (Saturday), otherwise forfeit their prize.
How We Select a Winner
We randomly select one winner by writing all entries onto paper, rolling them up and picking a winner from ‘the hat’, or a bag, whatever’s handy. The first name drawn is the winner, unless they have recently won the prize already, or do not adhere to the requirements of entry.
We reserve the right to refuse a prize pack for any reason whatsoever.
How We Will Contact our Weekly Winner
As soon as we’ve selected an eligible winner, we will contact them directly using the hone number supplied with their entry or order.
How to Receive your Winnings
The winner must collect their prize from our shop in Stenhousemuir.
Our ‘Plenty for Twenty’ competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with anyone else except R. Brown & Son.
We value your shopping experience at R. Brown & Son and hope that you are 100% satisfied with the quality of service you receive. On very few occasions things can go wrong. If you are in any way unhappy with any aspect of the service you have received from us, please get in touch to help resolve the matter as swiftly as possible.
Use our Contact page for details on how to reach us directly.